domingo, 12 de junho de 2011

I WANNA BE THE RAIN


It's not enough to be the one who holds you. It's not enough
to be the one you're close to, i want to be so much more
the love that you're living for the air you breathe ...
I wanna be everything that touches you, everything.
I wanna be the rain that falls on you washes away the pain.
I wanna be the sun that shines on you warms your world each day.
I wanna be the sky that holds the stars for you
so you never lose your way.
I wanna be the wind that kisses your face..
I wanna be the rain.
It's not enough for me to be around you,
i wanna be everything that surrounds you.
The sunlight upon your skin each breath that
you're breathing, all that you need.
I wanna be everything that touches you, everything.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário